Allah Selamatkan Kamu.. !

Assalamualaikum, Welcome to aNas nO HouSoku :) Any typos don't blame me, blame AutoCorrect :P Syukran! "Warning! May Contain Bahasa Rojak, Spelling and Grammatical errors" [The Author]

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy... Happy.. Happy...


السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه

Who Should I give my LOVE to?
My respect and my honour to
Who should I pay good mind to
After Allah… and Rasulullah…

Comes your mother… who next?
Your mother… who next?
Your mother…
And then your father…
:’)

Mama I’m all grown up now,
It’s a brand new day,
I’d like to put a smile on your face everyday
Mama I’m all grown up now
And it’s not too late
I’d like to put a smile on your face everyday

You’re The Number one For Me MAMA & ABAH <3>


How could I ever repay you?

:’) okay to be honest I cried a lil bit.. just a teardrop like the smiley.. ngehngeh
I miss abah and Mama.. siblings and nephew and nieces.. it’s almost 8 months now, the only chance for me to watch their faces is only through skype! Alhamdulillah Allah give me strength to be this strong! Because I can’t imagine myself back then, went through months without going back home… :’) okay enough for the emotional part


Maksudnya: Ya Allah, ampunilah segala dosaku, dan (dosa) kedua ibubapaku, dan rahmatilah keduanya sepertimana mereka mendidikku pada waktu kecil.
7th May 2013
Happy Birthday ABAH !!!
May Allah grant you Jannah with his Rahmah for all your sacrifices and deeds.
You’re my Hero and one day InsyaAllah I’ll be like you a DENTIST!! Hehehe
Thanks for being there for me, your supports and everything…
Sorry for not being a great son when you’re already a superb DAD.

12th May 2013
Happy Mama Day!!!
Every day is mother’s day (fathers too.. hahaha)
Mama My Love, I miss you now and forever.. your cookings nyum nyum
You taking care of me, everything is so amazing… Sorry for everything I did that hurt you and Thanks for everything.
The best mom ever!

And not to forget happy mother’s day to both of my sisters too
and also on 7th may : Happy Birthday to my sister Dr. Aisyah..

really can’t wait to get back to Malaysia :) 

The Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

CATCH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN :)

Instagram

Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth