Allah Selamatkan Kamu.. !

Assalamualaikum, Welcome to aNas nO HouSoku :) Any typos don't blame me, blame AutoCorrect :P Syukran! "Warning! May Contain Bahasa Rojak, Spelling and Grammatical errors" [The Author]

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

call from FUTURE!!



السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه



nothing much have change lately..
still waiting for my L license to be ready..
huh! can't wait till I can drive on my own...
still 16 hours of driving lessons awaits me.. and the test too..
hope i'll pass 'em with no hard struggles as i can't bear to repeat.. hehe.. =]

BUT!!!
the important thing right now is about my high education..
the UPU 'unik id' stuff i still haven't get my new number..
i waited for the call for almost 1 week.. and it really disappoints me.! =(
i called 3 times.. and hope that they know how desperate i am to get the number..
cannot wait until the 11th hour..

guess what! good news! just recently i got a call from upu giving the number..
ALHAMDULILLAH.. 
after all my struggles.. hehe


alright.. since, i already have the number..
there's still some questions lingering in my head..
what? which course or programme should i choose? university?
and if you are reading this.. would you please kindly suggest me the answers for the Qs above..
rite now in my head, medic or dentistry..  
and i don't think mechanical, engineering and linguistic suite me well..
and so... 
i will continue thinking.. istikharah 4 sure.. hoping for guidance from Allah..
 because this is a BIG decision i have to make..

alright then, till the next time! see ya!

ps: saje je tulis dlm english x nk bg karat.. jeles dgn kwn pegi english course.. (klu ko bace jgn nk bangge.. hehe).. mind the mistakes... saya budak dah 13 tahun belajar english.. =]

the secretary of my own...

4 comments:

CATCH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN :)

Instagram

Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth