Allah Selamatkan Kamu.. !

Assalamualaikum, Welcome to aNas nO HouSoku :) Any typos don't blame me, blame AutoCorrect :P Syukran! "Warning! May Contain Bahasa Rojak, Spelling and Grammatical errors" [The Author]

Saturday, September 3, 2011

HB MAMA!!

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه


This Post is specially dedicated to my MAMA!!
well today is her BIRTHDAY.. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!


just wanna wish you...
+ semoga panjang umur murah rezeki
+ may Allah bless you always
+ you're a great mother!
+ thanks for always supporting me.. giving advices, motivation, helps and $_$
+ sorry for not being a good son (sometimes.. heheh)
+ And many more which words can't describe..

I LOVE YOU!




MAMA..ABAH..ANAS
seoul garden, IOI mall
lots of loves and hugs.. your son,
the secretary of my own...





No comments:

Post a Comment

CATCH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN :)

Instagram

Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth