Allah Selamatkan Kamu.. !

Assalamualaikum, Welcome to aNas nO HouSoku :) Any typos don't blame me, blame AutoCorrect :P Syukran! "Warning! May Contain Bahasa Rojak, Spelling and Grammatical errors" [The Author]

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Haha Zone


Water Bottles

Trying to do my share to help the environment,

I set up a trash basket at my office

And posted above it this suggestion :

“Empty water bottles here.”

I should have been more specific,

Because when I went to check it later,

I didn’t find any bottles in it.

But it was full of water.

KEY BOARD

Usually there’s no computer problem I can’t solve.

But I met my match when I turned on my machine

And greeted with the message,

“Keyboard not detected. Hit any key to continue.”

???

LAST NAME

Conversation with an airline reservation clerk;

Cleark : first name, please?

Mother : Veronica

Clerk : Last name?

Mother : Smith. And I’ll be taking my infant son.

Clerk : His first name?

Mother : Ronald

Clerk : And his last?

Mother: The same.

Clerk : Ronald Ronald???

No comments:

Post a Comment

CATCH ME BECAUSE YOU CAN :)

Instagram

Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth